wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Bear and the Elf Cap

Here are two hats I made for one of my photographer friends:


I do a lot of custom work that I don't post on my Etsy site.  Mainly because I don't have a ton of time and it takes FOREVER to post an item on there, they ask you like a million questions.  However, if anyone is interested in these hats, please email me and we can work something out!

-Cat

Update:  You can now purchase these hat from right here!

Multi-Colored Elf Cap:  Made from 100% Acrylic yarn.

Sizes/ Prices
 

Teddy Bear Hat: Made from 100% cotton. 

Sizes/ Prices

Important note:  When ordering, make sure you tell me in the "notes" what you are ordering and what size you want.  Paypal does NOT give me that information.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...