wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Newsboy Cap Adventures

A few weeks ago, I was on the lookout for the perfect "newsboy" style cap pattern.  There was no pattern that had all the features that I wanted!  So a found a bunch of different ones with parts that I liked and then put them together and added a few features that were just me.

Here was my first try, and I thought it was a little boxy looking (there are on buttons, but I did add some later):




 Here was my second attempt, and I did sell this one:


I make and sell these for $20 a piece. By request, I can add flowers, buttons, etc.  I need to make some more girly ones to post here too...  If you would like to custom order one of these please email me and we can set something up.

-Cat

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...