wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Owl Hats

Ever since I started crocheting I have been fascinated with the various types of Owl hats they have out there.  I think they are super fun and everyone has their own style and technique.  Owls are SO fun to make because you can really play around with them and do so many different fun things!

I recently had a friend ask me to make a couple for her girls.  She sent me a few pictures of examples she liked.  They were fun pastel bright colors, and I was excited to take on the challenge of doing something new!

I popped over to the store and much to my surprise, I actually found some cotton yarn that I liked (I'm not the biggest fan for many reasons).  Anyway, I got to work and had a blast putting together some of the ideas that my friend liked, and some ideas that I had swirling around in my own head.  This is what I came up with:

Cat's Crazy Fun Owl Hat!







This hat is available for purchase right here!  Just make sure you let me know in the "notes" section what colors you want and where: crown, body, iris of the eye color, flower (petal and center), and don't forget to let me know what color you would like the edging and the eye brows.  If you like these, just say "I want it like the Blue one!" Or "I want it like the pink one!"

This owl hat is 100% cotton yarn (or 100% acrylic depending on what you want), with two buttons.

To order this hat or one like it click here!!


Important note:  When ordering, make sure you tell me in the "notes" what you are ordering and what size you want.  Paypal does NOT give me that information.


Note to fellow crocheters:  This pattern will be coming soon!

I also have more natural-style owl hats for both boys and girls available as well.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...