wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Tip

Freebie Friday tip...

You know that line you get that runs up the back of your hat? Well here's a way to change it. Instead of getting a line straight up you can change it so that it's a spiral. It looks so much better. Ok so when you do your joining stitch instead of going right into crocheting your next row, make another single stitch in first space.

It's one that Cat taught me and I like it. I hope you like it as much as I do.
: )

I'll try to get a picture posted to show the difference but my daughter dropped my camera so I'm fixing that.

I've been super busy here the last couple of weeks, but a post from me is forthcoming! : )

~Heidi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...