The first hat, is one of my (Cat's) new designs. I have been wanting to put something together for men that looks manly, but fun. I came up with this "raised stitch" design. My husband totally feel in love with it and was heart broken when he found out that I hadn't made it for him! So now I guess I am committed to making him one.
It's warm, covers the ears, and looks stylish... at least I think so! (Then again, I am totally partial to the model here).
UPDATE (11/27/12): If you like this hat, the free pattern will the FREE pattern is NOW posted! Check it out here!
To win this fabulous men's hat:
- Leave a comment on here telling us what you would like to see more of on this blog. Examples: giveaways, tutorials, free patterns, pattern reviews, etc.
Other Entries (Optional): (Leave a separate comment for each entry that you do please! Each comment = 1 entry)
- Become a follower of this blog. (If you already are one, still leave us comment and let us know!)
- Like us on Facebook (Again, if you already do, still leave us a comment and let us know!)
- Follow us on Twitter (Same as above if you already do)
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet about this giveaway.
- "Pin" this giveaway.
- Check out Heidi's new Etsy Page and come back and leave us a comment on your favorite hat she has there!
Contest ends Wednesday the 24th at 11:59 pm. Winner will be announced on Thursday. Have fun and good luck!