wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Long Elf Hats!

I have been working on elf hats lately.  I have done... well... 2 so far :) They look absolutely adorable on my kids! Haha.  Thought I would post them and see what you think.  I got the original pattern from Oodles 4 Noodles. Then I had to adjust it for toddler size because I don't have an infant to try it on, so I had to settle for my little toddler :) But you get the idea :) Oddly enough... he will wear it all day long! Here are the pictures.. the colors are a bit washed out because my camera isn't very good.

 


I like how the bottom part of the hat is thicker, makes for warmer ears!If you aren't a crocheter and would like to purchase one of these hats, please contact me, Amy, at nitymesky(at)yahoo(dot)com for prices and to make a customized order just for you!!-Amy


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love the elf hat Amy! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassidy, YES, these are for sale! Contact Amy @ nitymesky(at)yahoo(dot)com for her prices and to make an order. She doesn't have her shop up on Etsy yet, but she is customizing these hats for customers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...