wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Winner of the Owl Hat!!!

And the Owl Hat goes to... (thanks to random.org)

telecommutingtechiemom!!

Congratulations! Please get the size and colors you want and your shipping info to me so I can get it made and to you ASAP!
Thank you everyone for your entries and your help! 



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Thank you, Amy! I will get all that info to you ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I've been meaning to write you and tell you that we received the owl hat and it is absolutely fabulous! You did a fantastic job! My daughter absolutely LOVES it and she is getting many compliments. I keep telling everyone where I got it from :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for letting me know, it means so much to me!! I am SOOO happy that she likes it! It makes it all worth it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...