wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Freebie Friday: Christmas Poinsettia

I don't know about you, but I am in love with Christmas Poinsettias!  They were my wedding flower, and every time I see them I think of the day I made my vows with the love of my life.

So I was THRILLED when I found this free pattern at PlanetJune:



I have been meaning to make it for special Christmas hat for myself, but haven't gotten around to it.  But YOU can... if you do, PLEASE email us a picture!

-Cat

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...