wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Newborn Hat, diaper cover, and booties

I have a friend that had a baby and wanted to make something for her. When I found this pattern I had to try it. I think it turned out so cute! I couldn't decide on a blue to add as an accent so I decided to just leave it as gray. It was fun to make and pretty easy to do. It doesn't list the number of stitches that you are supposed to have at the end of the row on every row. So you have to count these to make sure you're on the right track but it's simple enough to verify you're doing it right. 


I'll be giving this to my friend today or tomorrow so I'm hoping she likes it. I love making baby gifts! I think they are the funnest ones to make.

~Heidi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...