wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Introducing the Bunny Backpack!!

So I really wanted to make something for my daughter for Easter. I'm not much of a decorator so everything basically has to have some purpose other than sitting on a shelf gathering dust. And dust it does collect because I just can't seem to get stuff up and down on a regular basis unless it's Halloween or Christmas, lol. Anyway so I was talking with my husband and he whips up some really cute backpack designs. Now it's a lot easier and faster for him to draw his design than it is for me to create it but creating it is still a lot of fun. Introducing the bunny backpack...




You can tell by this picture that she absolutely loved it!

Here's some more pictures of just the backpack itself.



I actually had a bunch of ideas on how to make it work out and then they failed. So I turned to trusty Google and found a really cute bunny hat pattern. It's by Rhondda at Oombawka Design. Just now as I went to get the link I found a new blog post with a revised version of the pattern with six size options. You can find the post here.

It was a fun pattern but the ears weren't right when I crocheted them. I had to modify the pattern. Disclaimer: I have not checked out the new pattern to see if it works since I just found it. I'll try it out for next time.

If you're a crocheter stay tuned for the pattern for this backpack. If you're not and you'd like this, you can purchase one here. I can customize any color and size you'd like, just let me know and we can work it out.

I hope you all have a great March! 

~Heidi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...