wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snowman & Snowgirl

Here are my final snowmen.  Once again, I used some other pattern ideas, and then some of my own.  My own is specifically the mouth.  I did a bunch of French Knots to make the mouth.

Snowman and Snow Woman Hats

If you would like to make your own, please check out these patterns:

A Chick w/ Sticks
Repeat Crafter Me

If you would like to buy one of these hats they are $25 each OR $48 for two.

My Etsy links:

Snowman
Snowgirl
Both

Adult Versions ($28)

-Cat

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...