wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Winner of the Viking Hat is....

The Winner of the Viking hat is 
telecommutingtechiemom!


Thanks to all who participated in my give-away, and for your helpful comments!  We want to make this site a good place to go to, and it only gets better with your help :)

Please send me your information about size, etc and where to mail it to telecommutingtechiemom!! Thanks for all of your support on our site!!

**winner was chosen using random.org
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I just saw this now... Fantastic! I will get you the info ASAP! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, sorry for the late comment, but I did want to let you know that I received the Viking Hat a couple of weeks ago. My son LOVES it and it fits great! We have had so many comments about it. Someone asked whether it was available in newborn size and I referred them to you. :) Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo glad!!!! Thanks for letting me know, it really means a lot to me :) I am so glad that it fits! Thanks for all of your support :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...