wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Owl Hat Pattern Up and Ready!

Finally, after LOTS of trial and error and a whole filled out notebook later, I got my Owl Hat pattern finished!!!  Yay!

I have to thank my sister for her empty threats of serious butt kicking if I didn't get it finished soon, to press me to get it up.

Here it is:

Cat's Owl Hat Pattern



This pattern is 19 pages long and it includes:

* 7 different sizes ranging from Newborn to Children
* two different types of eyes
* lots of step by step pictures for some of the trickier parts
*Ideas on how to personalize your hat

Like my sock monkey hat, I am charging $8 for it.




This pattern is written in American English crochet terms.

Once you order this, and I receive payment, it will be emailed to you in a PDF format. (So you will need Adobe to read it, which can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com) I will send it within 24 hours of purchase or payment going through.

All sales are final, due to the nature of the pattern. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or send me a message.

© Copyright Notice: You have permission to sell the finished product for this pattern; I only ask you give credit to me, Catherine Lang, for the pattern. If you sell them online, I ask that you provide a link to the shop (http://theworstedcrochetblog.blogspot.com orhttp://www.etsy.com/shop/MamaCatsHats) for the pattern. Rewriting, reselling, distributing, or copying this pattern itself is prohibited. Thank you for so much for your support, understanding and cooperation. -Cat Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...