wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Minion hats! Nice ones... and Evil ones :)

Along with millions of other kids around the world, my kids are big Despicable Me fans... Including myself (nothing better than a movie they play repeatedly that doesn't bother me.. and still makes me chuckle!!) So, I made some hats. I started with the basic minions. Then, I received a request from a friend to make one that is more girly. So I made a female minion. Then I had no choice but to make an evil one to complete the set. So here they are! I have them available on my Etsy site at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AmysCrocheting. At the moment I do not have the evil one up yet, but I should by the end of today. With these hats, I have had several people order some for the kids.. then come back and order adult sizes for themselves. It has been really fun... especially when I find out how much the kids that receive them love them! They are high quality.. I put my all into every hat I make :)



  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...