wor·sted[woos-tid, wur-stid] noun 1. firmly twisted yarn or thread spun from combed, stapled wool fibers of the same length, for weaving, knitting, etc. Compare woolen. 2. wool cloth woven from such yarns, having a hard, smooth surface and no nap.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

BYU Baby Cougar Hat


Ever since I came out with the Utah State University Mascot "Big Blue" Hat, I have had about a hundred requests for a BYU baby hat.

Well, all my BYU friends out there, I finally got around to putting together my design.  Hope you like!

Presenting, Cat's original
BYU Baby Cougar Hat!




  You can purchase this hat here!  AND for those of you who are do-it-yourselfers, the pattern is forthcoming... SOON!

-Cat

To order the baby cougar hat click here!!! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I would LOVE the pattern! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADOREABLE! I have been looking for a fun christmas gift ideas for my niece and nephew and this is PERFECT! All of my In-laws BLEED BLUE! Its a bit of an obsession lol. And the kids would LOVE this! Where do I buy the pattern?!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me with the information I will also check on here again for a reply. Thank you!
    -Brittney

    ugotaflyonu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, would LOVE the pattern for this! So adorable!
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...